Monday, November 3, 2008

Three Weeks Down

Dear Sweetheart,

Time is going by a little more quickly now and I am so thankful. We seem to have found our new "normal" and are doing pretty well. Though we never miss you any less, it is always nice to get back to the comfortable place where life seems stable again.

The kids had a great Halloween. We did our usual traditions and as they get older it just gets more fun. We missed you so much and wished you were there with us!

Election Day is finally upon us. I am happy that all of the political mess will be over for a few years at least. I have been sick of all the banter, commercials, and name calling for many months now. Let's just get it over with already. We know the outcome.

Have a good week and know that with every breath I am thinking of you and wishing you were beside me. Nothing can take your place. I love you madly!

Love, M~