Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,

What are you doing right now? I hope you're having a great time. Did your friends enjoy the pumpkin cookies? I know they liked them. I hope you send pictures of the cow to us soon. It would be very fun to see what the cow is doing. Is the cow funny? Or are you speaking for him like a puppet? Or are you not? I love how you're my good daddy. One day we'll send you a picture and a note. I hope you have a good time the next day. We have the night right now and you have the day. And tomorrow, you'll have the night and we'll have the day.

Love, bubba

****************************************************

Dear Daddy,

What are you doing right now? Are you having fun? We went to a new church. It was great. We went back there tonight for dinner but I felt sick so I didn't want to do my class. I didn't eat much of my dinner. I saw dessert and bubba got ice cream. I didn't get any cause I was too sick. And I didn't eat my dinner. I have to eat all of it to get some dessert. The election was great. Guess who won! Barack Obama! Hee hee hee (doing a happy dance). We're trying to find a new church so that we can all go to church together when you get home. The church we went to before was boring. The one by the airport I mean. So we're looking for a new one. We loved when you were dressed up in a chicken suit. We loved those pictures. Don't you remember about when we went to vacation? It was so fun. Don't you think we went to the castle and even the aquarium. I think alot about when we went on vacation because it was so fun with you. Because I had you then.

Love, Katie