Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dear Daddy



Dear Daddy,

We've been eating all your kisses that you left us. I like to eat mine in the morning when I wake up and think of you. I believe that you're having a great time. I hope you get to do something so fun that you hardly can't believe it. Do you do exercise? Or do you just do work? I hope you do exercise cause you want to be healthy. I know you will have a great time. I had to get shots. I had 5 shots and I didn't even cry. I love you daddy.

Love, bubba (I typed my own name)

***************

Dear Daddy,

I'm glad you made it there safely. We're having a fun time. Are you having a fun time? Sarah and Lauren and their mommy, Bubba, me and mommy went to the apple orchard yesterday. I didn't feel good because I had 2 shots. But I didn't cry at all, just like Bubba. We went and rode bikes tonight at the school parking lot. Mommy let us ride far away past the poles. But we were careful. I don't feel very well today. Because the shots made me sick. I'm having very much fun with mommy, Bubba and Maggie of course. I wouldn't forget her. I love her so much. Maggie's my best dog friend. Today Maggie made me feel better when I was sick. She licked me. She gave me some kisses. How are you doing? I love you!

Love, katie w.