Monday, October 27, 2008

Dear Daddy



Dear Daddy,

What are you doing right now? Are you sleeping right now? I think it's night at your house because the sun is shining here.

We went to the Pumpkin Patch this week. There was a huge pile of cottonseeds and we got to slide down them! There were little plastic saucers that we slid on. It felt soft. I was going so fast I was like a zooming car. There were lots more kids beside me. We also went on a hayride. We went around and saw where the cows slept. It smelled very yucky there. We also petted the animals. My favorite was a little black baby goat.

Happy Halloween daddy! It's almost here. I am looking forward to dressing up and getting lots of candy. I am going to be Cinderella.

Have a nice week.
I love you!
katie

*******************************************************


Dear Daddy,

I love you. I think you're having a good time. What are you doing right now?

We goed to the pumpkin patch. It was fun. At sports class this week, I did baseball. I pitched. And it was fun. And we went to the Apple Orchard. I love you daddy!

Love, bubba